Christmas is just around the corner and the 2017 Holiday Gift request form is now up and running to accept your gift suggestions! We anticipate an overwhelming amount of requests this year and ask everyone to please be conservative with your requests. Online submissions are being accepted on the web at http://www.4scotty.org. For those without Internet access, please complete the gift request form at the Hillsboro DHS office - attention Nicole Hall (paper submissions only accepted at the Hillsboro office). DEADLINE FOR GIFT REQUESTS IS NOVEMBER 15TH SO SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST TODAY! Please remember, we cannot guarantee that ANY child gets sponsored, but we do promise to do our best to ensure you receive gifts for each child with the items we have that are donated. As always, our donations rely solely on the public and therefore we ask everyone's understanding where the gifts, number of gifts and kinds of gifts are concerned. We want to help every child have a good holiday!
Please read the following guidelines before completing your submission, as these must be strictly followed. If submissions are received that violate the following guidelines, you will be contacted one time with an opportunity to correct it. If no response is received, the tag will simply state "item removed" and we will provide a gift in place of that item with an age appropriate gift based on what we have to give.
GIFT REQUEST GUIDELINES
- $50 limit PER GIFT. Any items requested that are over $50 will be removed from the tag and the item will not be substituted (leaving you with only gifts for that child that were requested and fall under the $50 per gift price requirement. Please remember we strictly rely on the generosity of others and have found that when items requested are priced over $50, most sponsors opt to not select that tag and we lose the sponsor to another agency.
- IF YOU ARE ASKING FOR SHOES OR CLOTHING/COATS, PLEASE LIST THE SIZES. Otherwise, it is just a guess on the sponsor's part and we will have to give, what we receive.
- ONLY ONE GIFT CARD MAY BE REQUESTED PER CHILD AGED 13 AND OLDER. Children under the ages of 13 will NOT receive gift cards. This is due to the high demand and shortage of gift cards donated yearly and the shortage takes away our ability to fill teen gifts.
- Please submit your request with your Foster ID number. If you don't have this number, please contact your caseworker and ask for it, as it is required to submit and to pick up.
- Please provide an email address and phone number so that we may contact you to announce pick up dates/times.
- NO BIKES, TRIKES, BIG WHEELS ETC. No Exceptions. We do not have the space to accommodate housing of these items and most of these items are over $50 as well.
We, as always, will do our best to obtain at least one of the items requested but please keep in mind that we operate 100% off of donations and can only do the best that we can do, which unfortunately means we cannot guarantee any item will be received.*I have read and understand the above agreement.