Foster Care ResourcesAlphabetically ordered.
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) - The National CASA Association is a network of 955 programs that are recruiting, training and supporting volunteers to represent the best interests of abused and neglected children in the courtroom and other settings.
- Department of Human Services - Foster homes provide a safe home for a child while additional services are being provided to the family.
- Foster Care & Adoptive Community - Welcome to FCAC - Home to the #1 Online Training Program related to working with at risk children.
- Foster Club - FosterClub is the national network for young people in foster care.
- National Foster Parent Association - NFPA supports foster parents in achieving safety, permanence and well-being for the children and youth in their care.
- Oregon Foster Parent Association - The mission of the Oregon Foster Parent Association is to empower, support, and advocate for foster and adoptive families who enrich the quality of life for Oregon's children.
- Oregon Post Adoptive Resource Center - To provide ongoing support, education, information, assistance, and referral services to DHS post adoptive families and assisted guardianship families statewide.
- Oregon Student Assistance Commission - In 2001, Oregon enacted a tuition scholarship program for youth who have been in foster care or adopted from care.
- State Employee Search - Find state employers, such as your caseworker.